Every spring I am so ready to start working on projects. I can't help myself. These are the days, my husband might question his decision to marry me. I get a lot of
bright and BIG ideas. Well, needless to say if you know me, not only do I come by this naturally, but add any kind of emotional challenges to my life and the first thing, I want to do is WORK! So, needless to say, I started planning and getting ready for projects a couple of weeks ago. Poor Danny, because the projects that we planned involved, I believe his words exactly were, "backbreaking labor," and after the hospital I was instructed to not lift anything over 15 lbs. for 2 weeks. Well, guess who got nominated to do the work. Therefore the last 2 weeks have been spent working on building a new patio. I finally could offer some help this weekend. And we managed to finish!!! Here are the photos to share the fruit of our "backbreaking labor." And don't worry, I'm not done with the projects. My guess is there will be more photos to share before the end of the summer!

I forgot to take before pictures, so this is these are the DURING pictures.
Thanks Marcus for helping supervise the initial works.

And these are the AFTER pictures!! YEAH!!

3 comments:
Fabulous! When's the next backyard BBQ party? :)
Nice! Very good job :) I've been wanting to do a patio in the front AND the back, but Mark is a little more level headed than me...it hasn't happened yet. Yours looks lovely!
Nice work, and nice to see what you were describing to me! Enjoy. Great to see you guys!
Post a Comment