I happen to be a girl who loves flowers. I love to look a them smell them, and especially get them. In fact, one could easily argue that that's how Danny got me to marry him. It at least kept him in the game long enough to get us to the marrying part. Anyway, many of my friends and family brought or sent me flowers to help me get through this bump in the road. My friends at work bought me these beautiful Stargazer Lilly's. They are HUGE! When they opened one alone was larger than my hand fully extended. So, I had to share the pictures of all my beautiful flowers. Thanks to everyone who sent flowers, thoughts, and prayers our way. We love you!!!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Just have to share!
I happen to be a girl who loves flowers. I love to look a them smell them, and especially get them. In fact, one could easily argue that that's how Danny got me to marry him. It at least kept him in the game long enough to get us to the marrying part. Anyway, many of my friends and family brought or sent me flowers to help me get through this bump in the road. My friends at work bought me these beautiful Stargazer Lilly's. They are HUGE! When they opened one alone was larger than my hand fully extended. So, I had to share the pictures of all my beautiful flowers. Thanks to everyone who sent flowers, thoughts, and prayers our way. We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment