Monday, May 25, 2009

Speaking of Sports!

Isaac just had his 9th birthday on May 8, 2009. He got a new basketball hoop for the driveway, and is signed up for a summer basketball camp. I have actually been pleasantly surprised at how well he is doing playing basketball. Basketball is actually a sport that both his mom and dad played. I (Vycci) loved playing basketball. So maybe we've found a sport that he can enjoy, and play well enough so as not to embarrass himself. He also got a Chauncey Billups Denver Nugget jersey. Which he sports proudly, telling everyone that his Grandpa Joe was Chauncey's middle school principal. The following pictures show Danny and Isaac setting up the basketball hoop in the rain. We bought it off Craig's List one Saturday evening, and although it was raining... they HAD TO set it up immediately. They have been out playing every chance they get!!! Happy Birthday Isaac!


2 comments:

The Easton Family said...

Very cool! Kimball would love that, but our driveway is slanted...I guess we'll just have to come over and use yours! Thanks again for last night...its always fun hanging out with you guys!

Tee said...

That is really fun! I love the picture with Marina in it, too :) Mark and Isaac will have to play a little one on one! I bet Isaac could definitely hold his own!