Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sad News

To many of our friends and family, I apologize if this is the way you receive the news, but I am having a difficult time saying the words out loud. Today we found out that I miscarried the baby. To the dismay of the doctor and ourselves we are faced with this challenge a second time. The most difficult part for me is to tell my beautiful, excited children, who so eagerly have endured the first sixteen weeks of this pregnancy. I only know to be honest with them, and tell them what I know is true. That Heavenly Father loves me, and our family, and that we cannot always see the eternal picture, but that we have to continue to have faith -that all is for a purpose, and that he will continue to bless us. Please continue to pray for us. We are eternally grateful for your love and friendship.

7 comments:

The Easton Family said...

We love you guys so much and are so saddened to hear this news. We are praying for you and for the special little person who is having such a hard time coming to your great family. We are here for anything for you.

Liesl Law said...

Jeremy and I are so sad to hear. We know how hard this is for you. We hope you can stay strong. We are praying for comfort for you and your family during this hard time!

Your friends!

marisa purcell said...

I am having a hard time putting how I feel into words. I love you very much. I'm so sadden for you, Danny and of course the kids. I am always here for you and am here for anything you need. Like the Easton's said we are praying for you and that little spirit that is having a hard time coming into this world. Keep your head up and I LOVE YOU!!!

Melissa said...

Vicki, I am truly heartbroken for all of you. I don't know why some things in life have to be so hard, (but Heavenly Father does). I am praying for all of you. Please let us know if you need anything. I wish I could give you a hug right now.

Melissa said...

I can't believe I just misspelled your name, sorry. Anyways, Vycci, I keep thinking of you.

Unknown said...

We are so very sorry for all of you, and like Marisa have a hard time putting into words. We love you so very much, and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending a big hug from the 6 of us to you!

Brooke said...

Lots of love, prayers, and long distance hugs coming from the Caster family!