Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Reflection and Hope

I'm feeling rather melancholy this evening, as I reflect on the past 9 months, and my new journey beginning tomorrow. I am so grateful for the time that I have had with my beautiful children, especially the time with my 2 little boys. I have been off work since last October. And it's hard to believe that tomorrow will be my first official day back to work. What do you feel or say? I am very blessed to have had such amazing opportunities; to experience being a stay at home mom and a working mom has given me great perspective and appreciation for both sides of that coin. The bottom line is that all moms work hard, and love their children the best they can. I can see strengths and weaknesses in myself no matter the circumstances in which I am parenting.

I am so thankful to know my Savior Jesus Christ, because it is only through Him that I have the hope that I can love my children enough to set them on a path of righteous living, that will lead them to true happiness. I don't know how I could go back to work and leave my children, if I didn't know that they could be watched over, while I am away. I know that I have counseled with The Lord in all my decisions to return to work, who to have watch the boys, what schools for the older two to attend, and the many other pertinent questions regarding what is best for them. I must have faith that all will be well! I love my children! They are my greatest blessing! I pray, may I always do right by them. May they know how much I love them and cherish them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vycci, you are fabulous and I love your unwavering faith. You are such a great example to me and I know that you will do great in all that you do!