We started off the day by watching the Fourth of July parade downtown. I forgot my camera, so no pictures. Typical Grand Junction flavor, it was pretty much a parade of cars (a mini car show), but we enjoyed the "vettes for vets." I'll never forget the first Palisade Peach Festival parade we attended, the majority of the parade was filled with Mazda Miatas, from the Grand Junction Miata Club. Who knew???
We spent the afternoon and evening celebrating with Uncle Eric, Aunt Lindsay, and Davis. Uncle Eric brought some smoke bombs and sparklers...which for my kids who never get home fireworks, this was a big treat! And even though we forget to make our desert, we enjoyed our hamburgers, and brats, and the hot tub of course.
Esaias
Marina
Davis
Isaac
Daddy & Oslin
Aunt Lindsay & Uncle Eric
I took this to make sure that there is a picture of Lindsay pregnant with baby Jace. She pretended to try and cover it up, but she's a little beyond the covering it up stage! I think she's looking adorable!
The bubbles were a big hit! Ho ho ho, Christmas in July!
I love that these 2 boys get along so well! Davis, already a master at cars and trucks, was teaching the novice, Esaias how to fill up with gas, and fix the car, then GO!
What is it with being over 3 years old and closing your eyes for pictures???
Uncle Eric getting ready for baby #2, takes his turn holding Oslin.
After Eric and Lindsay went home, Isaac and Dad went to collect all the flags from the neighbor's yards for Boy Scouts, and Marina, Esaias, Oslin and Mom turned on the "Capitol Fourth" to watch our big fireworks! Thanks Grandma Chris and Papa Joe for the cool light up flags and star! Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment