I don't know if you remember a few posts back, when I shared that Esaias liked to watch the cows behind our house. Well, goodbye cows. A couple weeks ago we awoke to tractors and dust, and ever since then the quiet peaceful field behind our house has become a massive movement of dirt and tractors. We're still not quite sure what it's all going to become, but we can only assume that it's the next phase in the new subdivision that we border. It is amazing how fast the landscape and ambiance can change.
The other thing changing rapidly at our house is this new puppy. Each weekend we realize that Alice has grown another several inches...in height, weight, and length. It is simply astonishing to watch these large breeds grow. I don't know if you can tell the difference from the last pictures, but she at 13 weeks is standing as tall as the couches and chairs. She has outgrown Esaias' little recliner that she liked to lay in. In fact, we already expanded the kennel to it's maximum size. She likes to stretch out at night. And we had to buy her a full size dog bed for the living room. In 2 weeks time, she moved from the small dog section to the large dog section at the dog park. She has past up all the little yappy guys. But she seems to be doing really well around other dogs. We hope to keep that going. We are still working on the not biting/nipping everything. I know...that phase lasts a little while. I will be happy when those baby teeth are gone!
1 comment:
Loved reading about everything guys have been doing! And yes your kids are looking much older!
Post a Comment