Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 39th & First Day of School

I celebrated another birthday by ringing in a new school year. My birthday was on Sunday, but pretty much felt like it was just the day before school started. I did get to enjoy a pedicure with my friend Jen and had the best nights sleep I had had in weeks...thanks to a great foot and leg massage. That felt like a pretty good birthday to me. I guess I will spend the year saying goodbye to everything before 40. Kind of seems weird. But lately as I have run into a few strangers, and they have asked about my pregnancy, they have inquired if this is my first baby....hahaha. I like to believe that maybe I don't look as old as I feel. Even if that's not true, don't tell me. Let me live in blissful ignorance that I look to young to have four children and to be turning 40 years old next year. 


I have to just give a shout out to my wonderful hubby, for being my partner and friend through all this last year. He truly is an amazing blessing in my life, and I am so glad I get to grow old with him.
Happy first day of school! Esaias has been going to Roxanne's to be babysat while I work. Roxanne babysat Marina when she was 2 yearsold until she went to kindergarten. It just happened to work out that Roxanne had a last minute opening. What a blessing! Esaias has not cried once to go. And he has even pushed me out the door.  He loves going and  seems very well adjusted. Isaac is off to 7th grade. And both Danny and I were a little shocked to see his new ID badge picture. We thought, "Wow, he looks old." Changing too fast. And Marina happy to start 4th grade with Mrs. Watson. She was Isaac's 4th grade teacher. They are all definitely getting bigger and older. But aren't they still beautiful!?!? Well they are mine anyway...and I love them.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are beautiful, as are you. You seriously look great. And I thought you weren't going to have 4 kids... you were going to have 2 kids and then 2 more kids ;)

I thought of you on your birthday, and glad to hear it was a good one!

Did Marisa tell you she and I are VT companions now?

So there was a reason you weren't stressed about daycare for Esaias - it totally worked out!

Happy school, hope these months before Oslin's arrival go smoothly for all of you. Love ya!

Brooke said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I am missing you so much, and missing so much of your life, it makes me sad. Think of you often (those biref moments between the crazyness of life when I have just long enought to wonder about you and send you prayers, but not long enought to call or text.) Love you!