Monday, August 27, 2012

Enjoying the last week before work & school

 Marina taking pictures of herself.

These pics were taken about 3 days before I had my first meeting and started back to work. As a family, we haven't done near as much this summer, in terms of traveling, and activities...but we sure have enjoyed the back patio, and being outside together. I think we would all agree that it has been a peaceful summer, and that oddly enough we felt like we were still transitioning to the new house. Maybe that's why we spent so much time at home, just getting used to it all????
 Isaac & Ouray chillin'
 Ouray really could careless about anyone, but Danny. Isaac runs a close second since he feeds him and sleeps in his room, but the rest of us are just people he has to live with.
 Okay, so not the greatest shots of me, but I thought for posterity sake I should throw a few in occasionally, and a friend told me I might want one or two of me pregnant. I doubt it, but for my children's sake...I guess I will humor everybody else.

No comments: