Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last Day of School! We Survived!

 Congratulations Children, you did it! You made it through an incredibly challenging and transitional school year! It has had it's rough moments, but there was some good in there too! Isaac got to go river rafting down the Colorado River to celebrate his end of the year. Marina had several days of fun, especially the field trip to Lincoln Park Pool to celebrate her school year. I'm so proud of them. Even Isaac who has struggled the most, seemed to pull it together at the end. I sure hope this helps him start off well next year.
 Both Marina and Isaac will be top of there school next year, and then at the bottom the following year. Marina will be a fifth grader, and Isaac an eighth grader. Yikes! Did I just write that? I am seriously old to be thinking about having an 8th grader....almost a freshman in high school. My oldest 2 kids are really older...and the younger 2 kids, just babies still. It is definitely 2+2. Oh, I love them all so much!
 And they love each other too!

No comments: