Monday, May 6, 2013

Oslin 5 months old

 Here's my sweet "hat" boy. He has such a sweet funny personality, that's just beginning to show through. He likes to sit up and see everything. He definitely can't wait to move around like the big kids. He is still a great sleeper, in his little travel bed. I am not looking forward to trying to transition him to his crib. He can't sleep on his back, because he spits up so much, he chokes on it. So, he sleeps inclined. But he's been sleeping through the night for months. Who wants to mess that up?

 This is his Sunday hat! He loves to be held by Isaac and Marina makes him laugh out loud a lot!
 Can't find the pacifier? A thumb will do. We don't know if he will keep sucking his thumb/fingers, but he sure likes them now. Esaias did suck his fingers for the first few months also, but Esaias never really took a pacifier. Oslin likes his pacifier for going to sleep.
He's had such bad eczema and cradle cap, that I am sure that hasn't helped the "scratching" his head and face. But his head is really starting to heal up, and hair is starting to grow back. At church last week, he didn't need a hat, and he just had a few little scabs from scratching that were almost gone. I was so excited he didn't need to wear a hat. Then everyone kept commenting about the little scratches. I responded, "This looks so good. You can't even imagine how bad it was before." I was so protective of him and felt bummed out that everyone was commenting. He looked great! And I am so excited that he didn't have to wear a hat for the first time in forever.

No comments: