One of Marina's favorite songs from "Mama Mia" is "Dancing Queen." So, I figured this was an appropriate name for this post. Marina did jazz dance this summer. We are trying to expose her to as much dance as possible to help her with her gymnastics performance, especially as she prepares for her first year of competition. I have also always wanted to give her a choice. I was the dancer and her auntie was the gymnast. She seems to have already chosen her path, but with many year ahead of her, we like to help her develop these talents. Danny and I wish we could afford for her to do dance year round, but we just can't quite do that yet. She really enjoyed her summer class. And it was fun to watch her mini-performance on the last day. Very cute!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
"Dancing Queen"
One of Marina's favorite songs from "Mama Mia" is "Dancing Queen." So, I figured this was an appropriate name for this post. Marina did jazz dance this summer. We are trying to expose her to as much dance as possible to help her with her gymnastics performance, especially as she prepares for her first year of competition. I have also always wanted to give her a choice. I was the dancer and her auntie was the gymnast. She seems to have already chosen her path, but with many year ahead of her, we like to help her develop these talents. Danny and I wish we could afford for her to do dance year round, but we just can't quite do that yet. She really enjoyed her summer class. And it was fun to watch her mini-performance on the last day. Very cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could afford for Isabel to do dance and gymnastics, but for now we do just dance. She and Marina are both tiny and flexible, a great duo for these sports!
Post a Comment