Sunday, August 22, 2010
Dad & Kids Zoo Trip
Here are some pictures from my trip to the zoo to officially end summer break. Tomorrow the kids go back to school and I was lucky enough to have some time on Friday to do the zoo. We saw many things we had not seen before.
Esaias is a bit shy in this shot but it is the only pic I have of all the kids together.
I let the older kids feed the Lorikeets. They liked Isaac so much that one of them used Isaac's face as a bathroom. It was quite funny seeing a ten year old run to the washing station in panic. I also believe that Isaac got bit, I'm sure he now loves birds.
Marina did quite well with the feeding if she could find one low enough that she could feed.
This is the baby sea lion at the zoo and he was getting some good sun rays while we were there.
I'm not sure if Isaac's face is scarier or the tiger sitting on the fence behind him. We saw the tiger jump up onto the fence while we were viewing him from the inside part of the exhibit. He liked it enough to hang out and scope things out.
I can't remember where we took this shot but Esaias really enjoyed just being outside and looking at new sights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun. I almost called you guys! I took the kids to the Museum that day! Guess we were on the same page of ending summer break.
Post a Comment