Thursday, April 24, 2008

Isaac at Work


Today is take your daughters and sons to work day. I was able to bring Isaac to my office for the day so he could get the sense of my exciting job of meeting with students and working on the computer most of my day. However, Isaac was able to go to an outreach meeting with high school students from Douglas County (where he says he felt very nervous) and watched how his dad explains a transfer program to students. He also got to walk around the Auraria campus Spring Fling event today. Because of all the vendors and free give aways Isaac ended with a bag full of freebies. I thought it was Halloween without the candy. At 7 years old, Isaac is already experiencing the world of higher education. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome! I love the pic. Sounds like he enjoyed his foray into the world of higher ed! He's a great kid :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! I always enjoyed going to work with my dad on that day, so I'm sure Isaac loved it! Especially with all the freebies!