Isaac is playing soccer for a middle school league. He's really grown as a player. It's been amazing to watch. On the way to his game Friday night, he wished for rain, so that he could play under the lights, wet, on a rain soaked muddy field. I know right... who wishes for that? Only Isaac. Well, his wish came true. We watched the game through a raindrop covered windshield, after a 20 min. lightening delay. They won 3-2, and Isaac was in heaven.
Don't forget to read on... I just posted about 6 new posts!
1 comment:
Loved reading all the updates! Everyone is growing and doing so well. Poor Oslin's head - ouch! I hate when babies scratch. That hot tub is calling my name... is we ever make our way out west... :) Ready for summer? Crazy to think about since winter was with us as recently as Tuesday. Hugs!
Post a Comment