Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2 Months Old Already?

 Here is my sweet baby boy, wearing one of my favorite outfits. He's just barely starting to fit into the hat, but he's about to outgrow my fabulous consignment find, this GAP velour black and grey striped sleeper. Since he spits up all the time, a bib is a necessary part of the ensemble. What better than the matching pirate bib? I think it's cute!
These 2 months have flown by. I am so glad that I have pictures of Oslin as a little guy, because my memory will probably fail me, after all that's happened in this babies first few weeks of life.
In these 2 pictures we've got an "almost smile." It's hard to catch the first smiles on camera...they always do it so randomly. He is smiling and cooing at Danny and I, mostly in the evening after the other kids are in bed. Because of his upset tummy, he hasn't smiled a lot because mostly sleeps and cries, but we have seen glimpses of our future little Oslin. We are hoping that some acid reflux medication might help him feel better, and that we might see even more smiles soon.

No comments: