My adorable sleeping babe. This is what Oslin looks like all day long, until about 6pm and then he's wide awake. He will stay up and want to eat and play until well after 10pm. Danny and I are usually begging him to go to sleep by 9pm. I know you want to say that he has his days and nights mixed up, but I'm not so sure about that. Since the womb and for the last 7 weeks, this is who he is. He likes to be up at night when all the other kids go to bed. He gets the most time and attention from us then too. So, I think that it really is one of those nature things...he just came with it, and with our crazy lives we have been nurturing it. I know it's a little early to say this will last, but he sure seems to be a true night owl.
No comments:
Post a Comment