Thursday, June 7, 2012

Apology for being gone so long

Today is my first day of summer. I have been wanting to blog for months, but life has gotten in the way. So, I just kept saying I'd get to it, as soon as I was done with work for a bit. However, I was surprised to get online and quickly realize how much of your lives I had missed out on. I let my life keep me from seeing yours. So, I feel like I have to apologize because not only have you missed out on much of mine, but I have missed much of yours too. I have missed births, celebrations, and sadness. Although, many of you may not have even noticed I was gone, I still feel bad for being to busy to be there to read about you all. It's amazing how many of you even far away are so much a part of my life. And I hope that I am a part of yours by sharing our small sad and happy moments with each other. So, here's to getting back on the wagon...and "blogging." I have many things to catch up on, and I am looking forward to sharing! Love to you all! Vycci

No comments: