Tara was one of my young women a few years ago, when I had the pleasure of teaching the 16 & 17 year old girls at church. She has since then graduated high school and gone to college on a volleyball scholarship. However, when the college thing wasn't all it was cracked up to be, she came home and needed a job. Well, she was an answer to our prayers! We needed a babysitter for Esaias while I was working. It was a perfect fit! Not only did Esaias love having her come everyday and play, but most days it was difficult to pry my other two children away for the school day. They only got really one or two days off school and an evening to spend time with her, but every morning & afternoon they were eager to tell her all the events and happenings of the day. She became a part of our lives. The first day we were home for summer break, and the door opened, Esaias shouted his usual morning greeting, "Tawa." I was sad that I couldn't explain that she would soon be on a plane, and not coming as usual. We will miss her a lot! But we wish her all the best in her new adventures!
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Thanks Tara!
Tara was one of my young women a few years ago, when I had the pleasure of teaching the 16 & 17 year old girls at church. She has since then graduated high school and gone to college on a volleyball scholarship. However, when the college thing wasn't all it was cracked up to be, she came home and needed a job. Well, she was an answer to our prayers! We needed a babysitter for Esaias while I was working. It was a perfect fit! Not only did Esaias love having her come everyday and play, but most days it was difficult to pry my other two children away for the school day. They only got really one or two days off school and an evening to spend time with her, but every morning & afternoon they were eager to tell her all the events and happenings of the day. She became a part of our lives. The first day we were home for summer break, and the door opened, Esaias shouted his usual morning greeting, "Tawa." I was sad that I couldn't explain that she would soon be on a plane, and not coming as usual. We will miss her a lot! But we wish her all the best in her new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment