Thursday, August 11, 2011
Little Tykes
You might think that I am referring to the brand "Little Tykes," however it's the name of my favorite consignment store. I have been going there for almost everything since I was pregnant. I just love how clean it is, and great prices. It's like garage selling anytime I want to. Early in the summer, I searched Craigs list for a small slide for Esaias. He loves being outside, and I just knew he would love having a toy to climb and slide down. I found several on Craigs list, but we just didn't have the time to hunt them down. So, you can imagine my delight when I pull up to "my" consignment shop a couple weeks later, and see what I wanted sitting right in front of the store. And what makes it even better...it's 25% off all toys that day! Marina and I had fun buying her some fun clothes and buying Esaias' new toy. We had even more fun trying it out when we got home. It was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment