We've had a fairly eventful week, or at least the kids have played a lot, considering my condition. I wanted to keep things pretty low key, and I sure have enjoyed the weather. It's definitely felt like spring. I can't complain. I suppose that's all I would've really asked for...some rest and relaxation and for the kids to have been able to have some fun.
The kids were able to spend @ 3 days with my sisters kids, (which meant I got some time with my sister too) have a sleepover with Grandma Layne, attend the theatre, hunt for Easter eggs, and much more. And you saw Danny's eventful week. So, we're all happy. Never sure how ready we are to go back, but we're happy! So like I said, what more can you ask for...
a new baby maybe???
Getting ready to tackle the dry ice.
No comments:
Post a Comment