Monday, January 25, 2010
Jets Fan Sad!
Isaac was feeling a little disappointed at the loss the Jets took on Sunday. Although he took it better than I thought he would. In compensation, and because we are NOT Colts fans, (sorry Brooke) we decided to cheer for whichever NFC team won, in the Super bowl. So, we are officially cheering for the Saints, although I was in favor of Favre. Isaac has not lost his love for the Jets, but he'll have to save it for next year! I don't know if the new jersey will make it to next year. If it was up to Isaac he'd wear it everyday and sleep in it too. I've managed to hold him off to once a week. But that's at least 52 wearings, between now and then. And he probably sneaks when I'm not looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bummer that Isaac is upset about the Jets loss... I have nothing against the Jets, it's just that they were playing MY Manning! ;) But this cheering for who ever plays against them might cross the friendship lines! Ha ha! Guess it is good that we did not watch it together! Not much is planned for Feb. yet, (except the Super Bowl of course) so lets get in touch and make a plan for a visit!
Good thing you guys aren't going for the Colts! Payton Manning is going down!!
Post a Comment