Here are a few pictures from our Thursday evening at the stock show and rodeo. Good thing my niece, Lilli, brought her new camera. Because, right on par, I forgot to take mine again!! We had a lot of fun taking the kids. Lafai did not know what a cowboy was, so giving him his first lesson in that department, was very fun. I know, I know, how do you live in Colorado and not know what a cowboy is... Oh well! He does now. Leilani loved the cowboy princesses. And Lilli seemed to enjoy all of it, except for the allergies from the animals and the dust. Poor thing had an asthma attack and we had to cut our rodeo night a little short. But we had fun while it lasted!

Lilli loved the bunnies! Isaac still keeps asking if we can buy one.
But we are not quite ready for that adventure.

Lafai trying to feed the animals in the petting zoo.

Marina and the black sheep (No, I am not calling her the black sheep!)

Wow! Look at the size of that llama!

Lilli petting the pig.
We always think of my brother, Clayton's pet pig (named Pumba) from when he was a kid.

Dont' forget the face painting! I hear Lani had to keep hers on for school the next day:)
2 comments:
I love the stock show! I wish we could have gone this year, but that's OK...maybe next year!
Your family looks like they had a lot of fun! Marina's face paint is cute :)
What a great family activity!
Post a Comment