Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beatiful Pictures

I know Vycci generally writes about what is happening with our family so I will give a brief update prior to sharing with you what my real intention is. After a fun New Years Eve and New Years Breakfast our family really took it easy the rest of our break and really enjoyed being free from the pressures of work and school. Now we are back and Vycci has had a cold this week. The kids are adjusting well and I am a bit melancholy about my soon to be busy schedule. Other than that these pictures really brightened my day as they reminded me how beautiful Grand Junction is. It was also nice to hear that Vycci's brother Eric who lives in Grand Junction will be expecting a baby boy at the end of May this year. I definitely miss a lot about the grand valley but views like this are one of the things I miss most. These pictures were taken by my co-worker over the Christmas break; she was born and raised in Grand Junction and still has family there.






2 comments:

Brooke said...

Miss you all, wish we could be hiking on the monument together!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are beautiful...they could be postcards.