Monday, August 4, 2008

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn


Okay so I jumped on the bandwagon with this one! Tiffany was so kind and let me borrow her books. In the last three weeks I have read all four, oh yes, that's including the most recent to hit the bookstores on Saturday! Reading this series has been amazing from the start. What an amazing author! What an amazing story! What an amazing way to spend the last few relaxing days at home before returning to work! Thanks to you all for sharing. You've made my summer. Oh yeah, did I say AMAZING!(V)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So another glowing review! I'm reading them for book club this month and am dying to know what all the fuss is about. :) Glad you enjoyed them and got some down time! Have a great time in Vegas; can't wait to see you guys on Friday.

Oh, and BTW, I did not know that Kristie C. took that photo of your family until she mentioned it just the other day. Love it!

The Easton Family said...

My sister-in-law is obsessed too. I can't believe you got sucked in! Although, from what I've heard about these books, it's kind of right up your alley. Glad you enjoyed. It is nice to get lost in a story from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I read them ALL as well.

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you liked them, they are my favorite!!

Brooke said...

I have just finished book two and am in the beginning of the third. I can hardly put it down, and feel a bit guilty that I am spending my last few days of "freedom", before work starts again, sequestered away from my kids and husband ferverently reading... no devouring this series. Thaks for hooking me!

Liesl Law said...

HAHA, I love the series but like you was hesitant to read them newest rave...but I did and read the the first 3 in 2weeks and anxiously awaited number 4 that I just received this weekend and dove right into...glad you liked it I have heard great things about 4 and can't wait to finish it.