Monday, March 3, 2008

Old Missionary Comp

Last week I was able to have lunch with one of my old missionary companions. Kent Averett and I served together in the Kharkovsky branch in Kyiv. This was my first area after 8 months as an office Elder. Kent and I did a lot of member work in that area and we reminisced about old mission days. The most amazing thing about the experience was that we reverted to the same way we were during the mission with a few exceptions. We were watching sports on TV while eating lunch, we are now actively married and we didn't have to feel guilty about waking up at 6:32am! Thanks for the great time Kent! You can check out Kent's blog under our links.

2 comments:

The Easton Family said...

Hey Danny! I told your wife that I liked the blog last week at church and she said she didn't have a blog! I told her that the woman in the picture with you looked a lot like her then... it was pretty funny! Glad to see you joined the blogging family!

Anonymous said...

Great site Danny. Its nice to read about what you and your family are doing. Wish I was there with you and Kent too. Hopefully next time.