
On Friday Isaac participated in the 2nd grade fairy tale ball. Although I was in San Diego at a conference, Vycci was able to go (the perks of working at your kids school) and snap a few shots of the event. Isaac's class has been studying different fairy tales from around the world and this was the culminating event for their unit. In addition to dressing up "fairy tale" style, the class learned how to waltz and they were able to waltz their way through the ball. Each student had one main parner for the waltz, Isaac was partnered with Uvea (upper left) but managed to dance with other friends as well. His friend Kevin (far left) went out and bought a brand new suit for the event and bought his first pair of adult sized shoes (yes he is still in 2nd grade). Isaac was the only knight to attend the ball, but Vycci said there were several princes, queens, kings and even a couple dragons.
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun...I always loved those kinds of activities when I was young. I guess I still do like those kind of activities! :)
Post a Comment