Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Anniversary Trip

Vycci and I went to Colorado Springs for our 10th anniversary. One of our first official dates was visiting Seven Falls in the Springs. Unfortunatley it's a bit too cold to go there in February. We were able to get Vycci a new ring which she loves and also did shopping at Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs. We ate at a great little place called Thunder and Buttons. The slide show below has some pictures from our trip. The other slide show was my practice show and it is of Isaac's 7th birthday last year. As this month comes to an end we are winding down a very busy schedule. Hopefully, we'll have more time as spring approaches. The picture is a more recent picture of Vycci and I at our niece Lilly's baptism in December.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to tell you guys...if you are in Manitou Springs and have some dough to blow you must stay at the Cliff House!!!

Melissa said...

I didn't know you guys have a blog! Fun - I'll check often. Ours is howell5.blogspot.com. Happy 10th anniversary!

The Easton Family said...

sounds like a fun trip! Evan and I spent our wedding night in Manitou Springs (see his comment).

Tee said...

Hope you dont mind, we linked to your blog... :) We are hodson-direct.blogspot.com/