Hi all,
I was able to view one of my friends blogs online and I thought it would be a good idea to post information about our family and the happenings of our lives for those of you who don't have regular contact with us.
Vycci and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. It is amazing to think that we have been married for 10 years, but the time has also gone by so quickly. Both Vycci and I are currently working on our masters degrees. Vycci is going to Regis Univeristy and is studying english language acquisition. She hopes to teach english language learners when she gets out of school. I am studying counseling psychology at the University of Colorado Denvers, which also happens to be where I work. I will be in my practicum for my degree in the fall of 2008 and hope to finish the degree in 2009 sometime. Vycci still teaches 3rd grade at Arrowhead Elementary in the Cherry Creek School District.
Isaac is in the 2nd grade at Cherry Creek and really enjoys school. He has been fascinated with science this year and continues to be an avid reader. Marina will start kindergarten next year and we are always surprised by how fast she has grown up. We recently had a wonderful christmas vacation and great time at my sisters wedding last summer. I will post some pictures for all of you view. I hope to be posting here monthly.
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging!!! Now if only I can actually start to keep mine up to date...
Awesome blog. You guys are great!
Kent & Tiffany Averett
cool cool I like it!
Post a Comment