What an amazing weekend. I have been able to be home with my family. We are so busy, and so consumed everyday by meeting all our tasks and responsibilities. We had plans to accomplish more around the house this weekend. But when all was said and done, we only achieved a few minor maintenance tasks. We've spent the last 2 days in our pajamas and house clothes, hanging out with family and listening to General Conference. What could have been better? Nothing! My heart is full to have such an amazing family, to have great friends and family (even if they are far away), and to belong to the true church of Jesus Christ that blesses my life. Life is challenging, but my home is truly a place of refuge, and conference has provided me the rejuvenation I need in order to press forward. I am so grateful for modern revelation and inspiration, and for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me, and is with me daily. I know that true peace comes to me because of this knowledge.
Sweet boys!
Here is my clan!
Isaac is a little picture shy, right now, especially when he is not "primped" for his fans...hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment