Family like Grandpa Mortensen & Uncle Marcus stood in the circle with Danny. And friends like Bishop Hunt, Brother Manning, Derrick Johnson, Brother Hampton, and even Brian Howell, from Dacono were apart of this special blessing. Danny blessed Oslin with specific blessings of wisdom, courage, compassion, and service throughout his life. It was a blessing of strength and power. I am truly blessed again in my life to have a wonderful husband and father for my children. He strives to live righteously and be worthy to receive the inspiration needed to bless and guide our family's life.
We had so many people to socialize with that much of our family had to leave before we got around to taking some pictures. So, even though they are not visually present, they were present. Thanks Grandma Chris, Papa Joe, Uncle Ben, Grandpa & Grandma Mortensen for coming. Others like Uncle Marcus, Auntie Marisa, and the kids were there too.
Marisa and I never knew we'd have 4 boys altogether, when we started our families.
Grandma Layne was there too!
Esaias wasn't feeling his best, but he sure looked handsome. And boy does he love his Uncle Marcus.
The 2 oldest with the youngest. They wanted a picture with just them and the baby. Someday they will need this picture to remember this day, or for Oslin to remember that they were there. What a big age difference; Isaac 12 years old, and Lilliana 13 years old (almost). I can remember when they were Oslin's age.
Boy do I feel good! 2 weeks in, or maybe I should say out...but whichever the case, I haven't felt this good since June.
Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine having 4 beautiful children. I look at these pictures and think this is a sweet, handsome family; like it's not me there. But, then I look again and see it is Danny & I and our children: Isaac, Marina, Esaias, and Oslin
What a blessing, and I am so glad things didn't go as I planned!
3 comments:
I am so happy for your family! I wish that we could have been there to share in your moment. And your family is beautiful!
Loved catching up on all the posts about his birth and settling in as a mom of 2 + 2 kids. ;)
Great pics, sorry I missed the blessing, it just didn't make sense for Brian and I both to drive down since he was heading straight to the game. But he gave me a good report. Love ya my friend, congrats on another handsome boy! I love that we both ended up with 3 boys 1 girl. It's good.
Vycci, you have such a beautiful family! I was so excited to stumble across your blog. Congratulations on the birth of your youngest and best wishes to you all in Grand Junction.
Post a Comment