The kids and I were outside raking pine needles and leaves on Monday's 80 degree day. We couldn't keep Esaias inside, so we just went outside and worked. He is always an easy child when we are outside. Happy to play all day.
He was not so happy to be locked in on Wednesday, when it decided to snow all day. He was especially unhappy when Isaac and Marina got to go out and shovel and shake the snow off the trees. I even let him walk outside in his socks, hoping he would get cold and want to come in...Nope that didn't work.
Fall break also brings my schooling to a close. Last week I officially finished my master's program. I am still soaking in the idea that I don't have any school work hanging over my head. However, because I am such a "do-er" it's so hard for me to slow down and really notice the difference. I tend to trade in one job for another...being that report cards are due when I get back to work. I do have to admit that it feels pretty good to know that I am really done!
With Halloween around the corner, I know that we are fast approaching a crazy time of year... Wait a minute! Is there a time of year that isn't crazy? Is crazy the unusual? No, I think not!
Here's to having a great fall break to help me cope with the usual crazy :)
3 comments:
What an enjoyable Fall break! Where are you moving to? This is (of course) news to us! Good luck with all that entails! Also, congratulations on finishing your master's degree. Many years of work finally finished--what an accomplishment!
Where are you moving? I miss my Colorado weather...it is kind of boring here. Always sunny. I love seeing all the pictures.
I laughed at the pic of Esaias and Isaac playing the piano 'softly' I have yet to meet a boy that plays the piano softly! :)
Post a Comment