Friday, October 7, 2011

My Doggie!

"I love my dog, Gandalf so much! He let's me sit on him and pretend I am riding him. He let's me look in his nose, and ears without complaint. He even let's me bang on him like a drum. I love how he barks, and how I know he is outside even when I can't see him. I wait for him to come inside to play. What a great friend. I want to be just like him.....


I think I will be like him, for Halloween!" says big E (Esaias)

Too good too pass up, the dog costume that looks like Gandalf. We brought it home, tried it on...and couldn't get it off of him. Esaias kept looking in the mirror at himself...and then "wooof, woof" he so perfectly sounded out. Too fun!

1 comment:

Tee said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a ham! What a fun personality he has, I bet he will love all of the Halloween activities this year!