Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Only in Colorado!

Only in Colorado could we span from -10 degrees to 65 degrees in 2 weeks time! Two weeks ago we were home for a "snow day" because it was too cold to go to school, and today we're outside soaking up the rays, on what feels like a spring day.

Here is Esaias standing tall. He pulling himself up on everything, especially my legs! I don't want to rush walking, but I will be glad when he's not hanging on me! Oh yeah, this is the gate to keep him off the stairs in case you were wondering.

Esaias and his bud Gandalf. "I love to pull those big floppy ears!"
Marina wanted a shot with her beautiful Valentine's box that won her a small tub of playdoh. She was very proud of our decorating job! And it was full of treats when she came home yesterday from school!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hello, where in the world did your baby go???? You've got a darling little boy on your hands now. Cute stuff. And loved your Valentine's list, happy belated anniversary. You guys always make me smile, and always have been a great example of a devoted couple. Here's to many more!

I told Jeannie I was going to get some dates from Brian as to when would be a good time for me to meet you girls for dinner. Still working on that. Scheduling with B, always so fun. Stay tuned. :)

Johnson Family said...

Hey Danny and Vycci-- I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog and am following it. It is great to see how fast your family is growing and how great everyone it. Colorado weather is crazy...no doubt about it. Love Rikki and the boys