I decided since I was working part time this school year, that I should finish getting my masters. I am not really motivated, I have definitely reached my limit or had more than my fair share of schooling. Between Danny and I we have been in school about 10 of the 13 years we've been married. So, it is more than time to be done!!! I finished my endorsement a couple years ago, and so with only 5 classes to get a masters, it would be dumb not to finish. That is my only motivation!
Well, today marks the official end of the first class down of the last five! Hallelujah!
2 comments:
Yeah! You will feel so good when you finish the rest of them. I am starting to feel the itch to go back to school.... maybe a masters or ensorsement in GT....maybe I should pay of the first masters before I embark on that journey.
Nice work! One at a time, as they say. :) You and Danny do seem like perpetual students, I must say. Definitely setting great examples of education for your children!
Post a Comment