Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rescue You From Danny's Obnoxious Dancing Posts!

We only have about 5 million things we haven't posted about in the last 2 months. And in Danny's 5 min. (that's how long he says it takes) of free time, of which I have NONE, he posts these obnoxious JibJab dancing things! He says they're funny. I say, "Ya, if you're under 12 years old." I guess as long as he keeps posting them, you'll at least know we're alive. Please stayed tuned as we (I) will be posting soon about all the fun and exciting things keeping us busy at the Sandoval house! And NO we're not dressing up as elves and dancing!!!!

2 comments:

Tee said...

Haha! We think the JibJab's are funny :) It will be fun to hear what you have all been up to as well though.

Brooke said...

I was beginning to wonder about your sanity... gald to hear it was all Danny's doing!