Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Huki Lau-Real Dancing and Singing!

So here's some of my pride and joy! Both my kids did Choir this fall and participated in the Multicultural Performance at our school. And my sister was so good to let the girls (and drive them across town twice: one early morning practice and let them miss part of school for the performance) come and show off their hula skills. Marina was so excited to be a part of this. It's a little bit of a longer clip, but aren't they all too cute for words!! Okay so they're getting a little big for "cute" but I can still get a way with it a bit longer...I hope! ENJOY!

2 comments:

marisa purcell said...

I love it! They did so good. Glad we could be a part of that night!

Miners said...

So CUTE! Marina was so adorable. Love it!