We have been terrible about blogging. We could blame it on a million things. Which at least it's a million. Maybe you'll all forgive us. If we still have anyone reading. Bottom line is Danny's 70 hour weeks and my single-parenting takes up all the extra time. And since we've switched to 9:00 am church, we seem to have lost our blogging time. We won't bore you with the craziness, as you know we all have enough of it. But we did have a momentous moment last week... Isaac got braces. After months of begging to get them on, the week before, he started to get nervous. He made comments like, "What if other kids make fun of me?" He really was still fine, and I think it all went away when his little friend (that he confessed to liking over Valentine's weekend) wrote a note to tell him that she liked his "breaces" (translation: braces). So, I believe all is well in Isaac land. He is still figuring out how to eat without grossing out his mother, and brush his teeth without sabotaging the bathroom mirror with toothpaste splatters... I think we will all survive. We've missed you all. Hopefully, it won't be so long till the next post. :)
Can't leave Marina out of anything!She is doing much better at school:)
We just got her first real report card and all the extra hours of working with her seem to be paying off. Thank goodness. I didn't know if I could keep going. This glimmer of light just might see me through. Gotta love HER!!!
3 comments:
So glad to see a post! Your kids are both looking so old, glad the braces are going well and Marina is doing well in school. Good updates! Miss you guys. Did you get my e-mail about dinner? I think at this point we're going to have to look at April, as my parents are coming to town next week through the end of the month. What are some good dates in April? Let's get this scheduled!!!
I'm glad that your kids are doing well! And check back on our blog, I think you will be pleasently surprised!! LOL :) Don't feel like you are responsible for having us over...we are just as capable of having you guys over, too! Hope you and Danny are doing alright! Mark really appreciates Danny's input on his resume, it was really kind of him to offer his help :)
Yeah Isaac! You look so grown up and handsome!!
Glad to see an update, miss you all! Madison and I will be coming over Wednesday for Phantom then leaving on Thursday... probably will miss you since it is a fast trip and you are all working.
Post a Comment