Monday, November 24, 2008

Pepsi Center Tour & Twilight

This weekend Isaac and I were able to go with the Varsity Scouts I work with on a tour of Pepsi Center Saturday morning. We were able to see the Nuggets practice court, tour the visitor locker rooms and get bits and pieces of history on the facility. Isaac really enjoyed it and I have to say it was more informative than I would have originally thought. After we got home for the afternoon Vycci's friend Brooke and her two kiddo's were in town so that Vycci and Brooke could go see Twilight.

After going to the original show they planned to attend they went back a second time for the late show and apparently I will be going with her to see it over the holiday. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family in town this week and celebrating my Dad's birthday. Sorry for the lack of updates but our lives have literally been jam packed with things. Hopefully we get more posted soon.

2 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Thanks again for watching all the kids and giving Vycci and I the time to visit and watch the show(s). I really appreciate it!