Sunday, November 3, 2013

Isaac still hasn't outgrown playing with toys!


 I probably shouldn't post that on the internet, because he is super senstitive to "what his friends think." However, I highly doubt they'll read our blog...so I guess he's still safe.
 Esaias loves it, when his older brother decides to include him in his "imaginary world." Who says being 10 years apart meant they couldn't be friends??





 Oslin is now old enough to start joining the fun. Of course, 90% of the time, Esaias doesn't want him getting into his stuff. Esaias does a football block and roll into to Oslin, and is pretty good at the "stiff arm" already. Oslin is also really good at screaming out for help! It's amazing how fast they learn.
Who would think, looking at these pictures, they weren't always the best of buds? Esaias is pretty cute, when he says, "Mom, Oslin likes me." And I answer, "Yes, Oslin loves you, you are his big brother." I can only begin to imagine the love/hate relationship these 2 are just beginning to discover.

No comments: