Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brothers




Esaias is a good big brother. He loves to hold Oslin's hand. Oslin is not always so sure about this, but does think his brother is pretty funny and likes to laugh at him. When Oslin was hanging out in his crib for a bit, I went in to check on the boys, and found Esaias reading to him. It was adorable. I tried to get it on camera, but it really didn't do the original spontaneous moment justice. Esaias loves to read and be read to. So, naturally he assumed his role to read to his younger brother. I was amazed to hear him reciting by memorization, Sandra Boynton and Dr. Suess books. "Red shirt, blue shirt, oops!" Esaias giggled as he read the words from the pictures. "Pocket (wocket) in my pocket, and a da da da da on the shelf," Esaias recites the rhythm. Fun Fun!

No comments: