Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Quite Yet!

Those of you wondering why I haven't posted yet, must know that all my free time (if that's what you call it?) is spent working on finishing up my classes for my masters. I was able to get 1 down last Saturday, but I still have 1 to go. That will leave me with just 2 classes between May 14th and July 23rd. I will still have the "big" presentation to do in the fall, but I will basically be done in July!! It's only that thought that's pushin' me on! So, I have a camera and video camera full of pictures storing fun events that the kids are doing, but it will have to wait another week or so, before I can blog them. I look forward to being able to think about those fun things, and not the research for my masters! 'Till then!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey you, thanks for your comment today; I miss you too. Life is crazy here (did you read that we are moving? Just a subdivision or two away, but still). So perhaps in May or June after we've settled down again, lunch would be lovely. Hope you guys are doing well!

Johnson Family said...

That is so awesome that you are that close to your masters! How great is that gonna feel when you get it done?? You can do it!