When we decided to do our floors, it became apparent that the old table would not do the floor justice, and would need to be replaced. We had Christmas coming up and so we also decided that we would need to wait to spend the money. We even went so far as to tell our family this is what Danny and I would be buying after Christmas, so if they wanted to contribute, we would be very grateful. So, here's a picture of the old and the new table. What an amazing difference!
THE OLD: Bought in Grand Junction from a store going out of business, the chairs were never a matching set. In fact, only 2 chairs in this picture are even the originals. We've used this well! It was time.


Marina has randomly throughout the year requested that I cut her hair shorter. I was never sure if she would regret this decision later, so I always responded with if that's what you really want, let's think about it, and you let me know. This last week or so, she had finally made up her mind. She was begging. Last weekend I promised her that I would cut her hair, when I cut Danny's. She counted down the days till the weekend. And on Saturday morning could hardly wait to get home from cleaning the church so that we could do haircuts. She was not scared in the least, and exclaimed, "I love it!" She even told me I did it exactly right, shoulder length). I should have recorded that. She especially loved it when I told her it made her look a little older. Maybe I should've kept that one to myself. Nonetheless, she is pleased as punch with her decision. It was a nice healthy cut. The hairdresser in me is happy to see that she is brave and willing to cut. It's more fun that way!
THE OLD:


5 inches later...

THE NEW:


Perfection, what a beauty!
1 comment:
Love the table, and the hair! What a difference in both. Can't believe how long Marina's hair was! She really is a beauty, can I have her extra hair? :)
Post a Comment