Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A First for Isaac!


I was able to take Isaac to his first Bronco game last night. Although Denver came out on the losing end we endured the terrible towels that infiltrated Mile High and watched the whole game. Marcus and Marisa came with us and Marcus was a big hit wearing his Head & Shoulder shimmery hair with a Polamalu jersey. We had fun which is ultimately the most important thing and hope we get another chance to go to a game. It's hard to find games that don't fall on a Sunday and sometimes harder to get tickets for those games. Orange and Blue to the end!!!!! Enjoy the Pic's.



3 comments:

Tee said...

That means Isaac earnd it! Good for him, and what a fun memory :) He (and you) must be proud of his hard work.

marisa purcell said...

We had a blast! Hope to do it again!

Brooke said...

How FUN!!! We watched some of the game, but decided to go to bed due to their performance.... I am always amazed at just how BIG Ben is when I see him play!! I also want to see the hair Marcus was sporting!