Monday, May 12, 2008

Isaac's B-day and Mother's Day

This weekend we were slam packed. Friday night Isaac had a BBQ at his school to celebrate diversity. Saturday morning he got to go to breakfast with his grandma Rolayne at the "Moonlight Diner". I'm still trying to figure out why the name of a breakfast place is moonlight. We then had swimming lessons, bought mothers day gifts for the mothers in our family and topped it off by going to Cinema Grill with Isaac's friend Jacob. After going to Movie Tavern and Cinema Grill I have to say that Cinema Grill is by far the better value and the better food, better ambience and all together better experience.

Vycci and I have also been in the process of turning our spare bedroom downstairs into an excercise room. Previously we had a mini computer lab set up for the kids in that room and so we determined to consolidate to one computer and put it in our downstairs reading room/hallway. So after an already busy Saturday we went ahead and bought a computer desk, set it up and completed our room shift project. I still think there are a few loose ends to tie up but it's coming along.

Mother's day was nice as we went to church after taking it easy all morning, we then ate dinner at Danny's parents where Isaac opened up more b-day gifts and the mom's got cards. Then it was off to Grandma Rolayne's and finally back home to crash out from a very packed weekend.

2 comments:

Tee said...

Holy moley! What a busy weekend! Sounds like you all had fun, though :) Happy birthday to Isaac!

The Easton Family said...

Sounds pretty fun... I'm surprised to hear the review of Cinema Grill. We haven't tried Movie Tavern yet, but assumed it would have been better just because it is newer. Good to know!